13. syyskuuta 2015

The Rivers Mouth



I traveled through time and space
and found this place
a place they call The Rivers Mouth


This is an other world
an other universe
it's a same like the others I have been
yet different
unique
on of a kind


I like this new world
this different universe
I feel good here
better
whole


Here I would like to stay
and if this world wants me
 it only have to say
stay


 a river's mouth I have never seen 
so wide and green
water running so softly
so smoothly
between it's rocky teeth
just lightly stirring the stream




Finally
just a little further away
at the end of a green day
lies a tiny site
that I call my own
that's my new home


This little site I really like
Love it I just might
I'm tasting the name in my mouth
The WolfsGrave
How peculiar does it sound!
Many wolves have been buried here
I dunno
But if any, think I will get to know

From here I will continue telling my story
so sit down and listen carefully




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti