5. joulukuuta 2016

For My Dear Daddy


From my childhood
I remember my daddy being big and warm
Strong and funny
Always helping us build something awesome
Either it was a water slide on our backyard
Or the highest tree house of the neighborhood

Daddy always encourage us to try something crazy
Something exciting
Like sliding down the rapid with a rowing boat
Or squeezing my fingers around an air mattress
Which was fixed behind our motor boat

When I grow older
I growth out of the innocent child's world
Part of the family pain was laid on my shoulders
I started to hate
Hate my life
Hate the world's injustice
Hate my daddy

For many years I felt alone
I was lost in the darkness
From there I found Him

God told me that I'm not alone
He will always be with me
He will always be my Father
And I will always be His daughter
And He is really proud of me

At same time I almost lost my daddy
But he fought his way back to this life
God gave us a second change
For me and my daddy

And with God's love
I learned to love again
Love the world
Love my life
Love my daddy

<3 I love you daddy <3


On this year
I prepared a dinner
For the Father's Day

Only best
For my dear daddy

*******

~ Father's Day menu 2016 ~


Peanut Butter Chicken

(gluten free, lactose free)

400 g chicken
1 tbs oil
some curry
1/2 of red, yellow and green sweet paprika
2 dl water
1 chicken stock cube
400 ml coconut milk
6 tbs peanut butter (non sweetened)
1 tbs soy sauce
1 - 5 tsp chili paste
some black pepper

Cut the chicken and roast it on a pan with oil and curry. Slice the paprika's.
Add water, stock cube, coconut-milk, paprika slices, peanut-butter and spices to the pan.
Boil the sauce 10-15 minutes.
Serve with boiled rice, veggies and fresh salad.

***


  Raspberry Mud Pie

(gluten free, lactose free)

175 g butter (lactose free)
2 eggs
2 1/2 dl sugar
6 tbs dark cacao powder
1 1/2 tsp vanilla sugar
2 1/2 dl gluten free flour
100 g raspberries (frozen)
2 tsp sugar

For decoration:
icing sugar
raspberries
2 dl whipped cream (lactose free)

Warm the oven to 180 Celsius degree.
Melt the butter and let it cool down a bit in a room temperature.
Whip the eggs and sugar to fluffy paste.
Add butter, cacao powder, vanilla sugar and gluten free flour to the eggs and sugar.
Mix paste smooth and pour it to buttered
and crumbed cake tin with loose bottom (diameter 22 - 23 cm).
Sprinkle raspberries and some sugar on top of the paste.
Bake on oven's middle level 25 - 30 minutes.
(Baking time depends on how muddy you wanna the pie be)
Let the pie cool down in the cake tin.
Loose the sides of the tin and move the pie on a serving dish.
Sprinkle some raspberries on top of the pie and decorate with whipped cream.
Sieve some icing sugar on the top.


Bon Appétit!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti