25. heinäkuuta 2016

Noitatunturi / The WitchHill


Pyhätunturi / The HolyHill


Clouds were hanging heavily over the sky
The HolyHills
All three of them
Were wrapped in thick fog

But I wouldn't care
Every day is a new adventure
And today would be the biggest of them all
I would climb on top of the WitchHill
But not alone
An another explorer would join me
To share this adventure


He was waiting for me
At the edge of the frozen swamp

Jeti
Half a man half a yeti
He looked beautiful
His white lion fur wavering in the wind
He smiled at me
I felt something warm
Lighting up inside me


We started climbing up
It was really warm day
And the snow was already rotting
Time to time
The surface of the snow
Would let our steps down

It was hard work
But glancing back every now and then
Would tell us
We really had made some progress
On our journey


Soon we started to reach the clouds
Ahead of us were no big trees anymore
Just some tiny and really tough ones
In Finnish
I would call this tiny trees "sisukas"
Which means that they won't give up
Neither would us

Next to us
Was the God's Hat
And little by little
As we climbed higher
It's top vanished to the clouds


Finally there were no more trees
Not even the small ones
Only white snow
As far as you could see
Which wasn't so far
To be honest


Soon there was
No sky
No horizon
No ground
No shapes
No up
No down

Now would be better
To stay together
Our world shrinked
To a couple square meters
Only our own footprints
Vanishing to the nothingness


The air started to freeze
Literally
We could see the air freezing around us
Shivering went through me
Suddenly I felt really cold

Did you here that?
Did you see that?
What?


"Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man
They say who murdered three
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree."


*******

Afterwards Jeti told me
This was the best adventure ever
I smiled
This was the best adventure yet



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti