3. elokuuta 2016

On the way home

The time had come
Snow was melting
Sun was big and warm
The darkness gave way to the light
It was time to go back
To The South

I packed my few belongings
And lifted my little back bag on my shoulders
I was ready
I gave a last longing look
To the three mountains
I would miss them


A small red bubble
Was standing on my cabin's front door
What the heck?
Next to the bubble was standing Jeti
He glanced me shyly
"I want to come with you."
I smiled
Leaving Jeti here
Would had been the hardest thing to do

As it turned out
The red bubble was some kind of a vehicle
We stuffed our self in
And started rolling south


On the way
We could see
The summer coming
Faster and faster
Like a one whole season
Just winding past us


The moment was ours
Our own little road trip
We enjoyed the way
and stopped for any wonder

Like for The Dancing Swan
Though Jeti said
That it probably just had fleas
But I wanted to believe
It was dancing for The Lady Spring


"There is a canyon on the left."
"Where?!"
"I dunno. The sign just said 'a canyon on the left'."



It was called
The WallMountain's Canyon
And  in the evening gloom
It was pretty amazing


Loving high places
I was thrilled
On the edge of the canyon
Jeti was uneasy
He had sometimes started to fear for me


At the bottom of the canyon
Was really dark
You could feel the big stone walls above you
The air was heavy and moist
I wanted back up
Where I could feel light again

Jeti liked it here
He found some comfort
From the darkness and the big walls around him
We felt like the fairy and the troll
From the children song


Arrival to The South
Didn't feel like coming home
I wondered
If I had never really felt
Like home here

'Home is were your heart is'
They say
And from many crossroads
I have been in my life
Many beautiful souls
Still carries a peaces of my heart
With them
I always feel like home


I glanced at Jeti
And I knew
In his white soft fur
I would make my home now


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti